Family-Based Immigration

Seeking Family-Based Green Cards for Your Loved Ones?

Talk to an immigration attorney in Albuquerque, NM & The Woodlands, TX

Helping your loved ones enter the United States legally is a complicated process. There are mountains of paperwork to submit, and a lot of the process involves just waiting for the next deadline. If you're trying to help your family members become legal permanent residents, reach out to Garg & Associates, P.C. Our lead attorney, Sarita Garg, is knowledgeable about the process of applying for family-based green cards.

Your family members should have the chance to enjoy the same benefits that you do as a U.S. citizen. Call now to get more information about family-based green cards from an immigration attorney serving the areas around Albuquerque, NM & The Woodlands, TX.

Who is eligible to apply for a family-based green card?

Garg & Associates, P.C. works with U.S. residents who want to help their loved ones become legal permanent residents. Make an appointment with an attorney today to discuss your situation. Any member of your immediate family can apply, including:

  • Children
  • Spouses
  • Parents
  • Fiancés
We work with people who bring their spouse back from oversees and are seeking green cards.

We're also knowledgeable about immigration laws that deal with marriage, adoption, extended family and victims of abuse. We understand that this is an emotional- and sometimes exhausting- process. We will be with you every step of the way.

Contact Us