Employment-Based Immigration

Do You Need to File for an Investment Green Card?

Get help from an attorney in Albuquerque, NM & The Woodlands, TX

Have you invested a significant amount of money into a U.S.-based business? You may qualify for an EB-5 visa, also known as an investment green card. Applying for an investment green card requires that you submit a substantial number of documents and records, which is why it's a good idea to hire an immigration attorney. The lead attorney at Garg & Associates, P.C., Sarita Garg, can guide you through the process of filing for an investment green card.

Don't risk having your application denied due to an oversight- give yourself a better shot at getting an EB-5 visa by retaining an immigration attorney. Call now to schedule a consultation with an attorney serving the areas of Albuquerque, NM & The Woodlands, TX.

3 things to know about H-1B visas

Do you want to hire someone from another country to work at your business? You can rely on our law firm to help you apply for an H-1B visa. Here are some things you should know about H-1B visas:

  • H-1B visas are renewable for up to six years
  • H-1B visas allow you to stay in the United States for up to three years
  • There is a cap of 65,000 H-1B visas available for new hires each year
If you need to apply for an H-1B visa, contact Garg & Associates, P.C. We'll help you navigate the application process.

Contact Us